All graphics and images are copyright of A True Church
Harry Bethel, The Psychopath
God gave them over to a debased mind, . . . (Romans 1:28).
Harry Bethel has a debased mind (Romans 1:28). Harry is a psychopath ("a mentally ill or unstable person" www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psychopath; 2 Peter 2:14 "unstable"). His doctrine on psychopaths well proves it.
Harry's website says,
Harry uses the word 'monobeing' that uniquely and accurately describes "psychopaths." There are now more monobeings in the United States and in the world than there are true Christians. Human beings are triune beings, with body, soul and spirit. "Psychopaths" are monobeings. Nuff said. (www.bethelministries.com)
"I just read your psychopath article. Wow, it's an eye opener and those people are totally under Satan's spell. (www.bethelministries.com/psychopaths.htm, bold added)
A monobeing does not have a soul or spirit, they consist only of a body (the flesh).
Harry teaches some people are non-human "psychopaths," "monobeings," that "consist only of a body," and other people are humans who have a "body, soul, and spirit." James 2:26 says,
the body without the spirit is dead.
There is no such thing as a body without a spirit, unless it is dead. Even the animals have a spirit (Eccesiastes 3:21).
Moreover, the Word makes no such distinction of people as Harry does. Instead, it teaches all people are from "one blood" (Acts 17:26), Adam (Romans 5:12-14; 1 Corinthians 15:22, 45), and consist of a body, soul, and spirit (Genesis 2:7 lit. "living soul"; Ecclesiastes 3:21; Zechariah 12:1; Luke 12:4-5; 1 Thessalonians 5:23).
The soon-coming Antichrist and False Prophet are monobeings. (ibid.)
There is no Scripture that teaches this concept. Thus, Harry adds to the Word and he will be proven a liar (Proverbs 30:5-6). Plus, the soon-coming Antichrist (1 John 2:18) is specifically identified as a man, "the man of sin" (2 Thessalonians 2:3 "man" ἄνθρωπος anthrôpos).
II. Broad Way
Harry also recommends the writing of A.W. Tozer (ibid.) who was a false teacher on the broad way (www.atruechurch.info/savednot.html).
4. He does not want you to know that a wife’s husband is her head, not Christ. (www.bethelministries.com/10_things.htm)
Scripture does not teach "not Christ" (Proverbs 30:5-6). Christ is the head of the church (Ephesians 5:23). A woman who is part of the body of Christ most certainly has Christ as her head, just as the rest of the body does.
5. He does not want you to know that the so-called Ten Commandments are not for Christians, we have a much higher calling than the Old Testament saints.
Scripture never teaches they are not for Christians (Proverbs 30:5-6), but rather just the opposite. Not only are we told the OT was written "for our learning" (Romans 15:4), but everyone of the Ten Commandments are quite applicable in the New Covenant, even the Sabbath, as it is the Sabbath rest of faith in which a faithful believer walks in every day (Hebrews 4:4-10, www.atruechurch.info/sabbath.html).
7. He does not want you to know that there have not been any pastors sent by God to be a pastor since the death of the apostles, at which time the Church was in a general state of apostasy and has been ever since.
Scripture nowhere teaches the concept "that there have not been any pastors sent by God to be a pastor since the death of the apostles." You will not find that anywhere. Harry thinks nothing of adding to His Word (Proverbs 30:5-6).
12. SECOND BONUS: He does not want you to know that all Christians will be at the Great White Throne judgment on Christ’s right and the unsaved on His left, and that all Christians will be judged for receiving or losing eternal rewards.
Harry confuses the "great white throne" judgment (Revelation 20:11-15) with the judgment found in Matthew 25:31-46. The great white throne judgment happens after the 1000 years of Christ's reign on the earth. See Revelation 20:1-11. The judgment found in Matthew 25:31-46 takes place at the beginning of the 1000 years, "When the Son of Man comes in His glory" (Matthew 25:31), which is "Immediately after the tribulation" (Matthew 24:29).
14. Like those “urgent” magazine subscription “final notices” that come every month for nine months before the expiration of your subscription, and I really mean it this time, this is THE final, FINAL BONUS: Your pastor does not want you to know that on the day that Jesus returns, which is the last day of the Great Tribulation, He will rapture those few Christians who are alive and remain, resurrect the dead in Christ, destroy the earth and the entire universe and heaven, resurrect the unsaved dead, including those He just burned alive, judge everyone (except the Antichrist and False Prophet) at the Great White Throne Judgment, cast all the unsaved into the Lake of Fire, create the New Earth, and the New Jerusalem will descend onto the New Earth, and there will NOT be a thousand years after this LAST DAY when all this happens. (bold added)
Q. Will there be a thousand-year reign of Christ after the Great Tribulation?
A. No. (www.bethelministries.com/proof.htm)
Q. Are there any scripturally organized local churches today?
A. No. The end-time apostasy is actually that great. (www.bethelministries.com/QuestionsAndAnswers.htm)
When I applied my heart to know wisdom and to see the business that is done on earth, even though one sees no sleep day or night, then I saw all the work of God, that a man cannot find out the work that is done under the sun. For though a man labors to discover it, yet he will not find it; moreover, though a wise man attempts to know it, he will not be able to find it. (Ecclesiastes 8:16-17)
a true church, P. O. Box 130, Moodys, OK 74444